Kay Freetress Human Hair Wig Review
Ok ladies her name is Kay! She is 100% Human Hair, Shes a Shake and Go Wig so you can just pull her out the bag, Give a gentle shake and apply. Kay doesn’t have combs but she does come with Adjustable Straps. I would suggest for extra security to either sew in additional combs or use additional bobbie pins to keep her in place.
- Because she is 100% Human Hair you can use a curling tools to add extra volume or curls.
- Downfall: The back is cut very short and high up. I wouldn’t suggest for those who have a long nap- line to purchase her because she can rise up above your hairline which messes up the realistic look. This wig will work great for those who don’t have a long hairline.
- Face Shape: I think this wig will go great for women with a square shaped face/chin
- Parting: This wig does not have parting that was a slight negative but all in all its a really cute wig.
- Price: Kay is sold online for $29.49
- Type: Human Hair
- Wig : Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
- Average: Circumference 21.5″ Ear To Ear 13.5″ *Front To Back 21.5″
- Comb Location: None
- Adjustable Strap: Yes
- Drawstring: No
Overview: More Natural – 100% human hair. More Manageable – Glides luxuriously when combing. Longer Lasting.
1. Add a little amount of shampoo in cold water. (Hot water may change the shape of curls.)
2. Gently shake the wig in the water.
3. Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
4. Shake out excess water. (Do not squeeze or wring the wig.)
5. Dry on wig head. (Do not brush until hair is completely dry.) 6. Brush into desired style.
You can purchase this Sassy and Cute wig online
[su_button url=”http://www.hairwigharlem.com” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″]Visit Harlem Wigs[/su_button]