How to Achieve A Perfect Eyebrow
Step One Find the place where your brows should begin. Its important to find just the right spot for your inner brows to start is key to creating perfect brows, because starting too far inward could throw off the balance of your face. Its fairly easy to figure out where your inner brows should start, just follow the technique below. Take a pencil or another long, thin instrument. Line it up from the corner of your eye to the edge of your nose *be careful not to poke yourself in the eye!* The place where the instrument overlaps your brow is where it should begin. Mark the spot by making a dot there with an eyeliner pencil. Repeat on the other side. Step Two Find the spot where your eyebrow arch should peak. Most eyebrows naturally arch around the eye, and finding the right place where your arch peaks is essential to making your arch look perfect. Use the same long, thin instrument in step one to figure out where your arch should peak by following the technique below:
- Using a Mirror look straight ahead in the mirror.
- Line up the instrument with the outer edge of your nostril and the outer edge of your iris. * Once again be careful not to poke yourself in the eye*
- The place where the instrument crosses your brow is where your arch should peak. Mark it with a dot using an eyeliner pencil. Repeat on the other step on the other eyebrow.
Step Three Determine where your brow should end. Finding the right place for brow to end is as important as to where it begins. You want your brows to frame your eyes gracefully. Find the right spot by lining up the long, thin instrument using this technique: Line up the instrument from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye. The place where the instrument crosses your outer brow is the place where it should end. Mark the spot with a dot using an eyeliner pencil Step Four Determine how thick you want your brows to be. Just because you see a perfect eyebrows shape on someone else doesn’t mean its the perfect eyebrows for you. The thickness of your eyebrows your personal decision which should be influenced by the following factors:
- The size of your eyes. If your eyes are on the larger side, thicker brows can help balance them out. If they’re smaller and, thick brows might overshadow them, so you may want to choose a brow thickness that’s slightly on the thinner side.
- The size of your lips. A good general rule of thumb is that your eyebrows should be about the same thickness as your upper lip. This can help ‘tie the look together’. If you look at pictures of models in magazines than you’ll notice many of them have eyebrows that match the thickness of their upper lip.
- The distance between your brows and your eyes. If you have a low brow bone that is set close to your eyes, you will want to pull up your brows a little bit to lighten the area. If you have a high browline spaced well above your eyes, heavier brows might provide a more balanced look.
- Sometimes thick, bushy eyebrows are in style, so people prefer them to be thin and well-tailored. Think about what style you’re going for before you dive into shaping your brows.
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YdvoWnTOlU#t=120″][youtube url=””][/su_youtube]