Beginners Guide For Makeup Brushes
Ladies and Gents never underestimate the power of a makeup brush used the correct way. Whether you are starting a career as a makeup artist, or you just love to apply makeup on yourself, there are certain tools you need to begin. Below I have listed a simple guide for beginners..
- Foundation: A synthetic brush. Can also be used for applying cream blush.
- Concealer: A narrow, synthetic brush with a slightly tapered edge.
- Powder: A big, soft natural-fiber brush.
- Contouring: A soft brush with a flat, angled edge. Also used for bronzing.
- Blush: A soft medium-full round brush. Natural fiber is best.
- Eye Shadow: A tapered, flat brush that is good for blending.
- Fan Brush: A light brush that is great for highlighter. It’s also good for brushing away loose eye shadow.
- Eyeliner: A narrow, angled brush for applying gel liner or shadow as liner.
- Eyelash and Brow Comb: The side with the small, plastic comb is used for removing mascara clumps from lashes. The bristled side is for grooming eyebrows.
- Eyebrow: A firm, angled brush used for filling in eyebrows with brow powder. Go for something with coarse bristles.
If your looking to start your brush collection out with higher end brushes view the video below. I suggest that if your a beginner to start out with a lower end brushes, only because your are just starting out and it really doesn’t make sense to spend on higher end brushes.
[su_youtube url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abo-_b9gYM”][youtube url=”][/su_youtube]